The following terms & conditions will apply to all reservations and confirmations made directly via the Casa Mantana Bonaire website.
The Casa Mantana rates are
- In US $ per room per night with a maximum occupancy of 2 adults and for a minimum stay of 4 nights, unless agreed otherwise; Including complimentary WiFi
- Including the use of bathroom towels, to be exchanged for clean towels twice a week; Including the use of bedlinnen, to be exchanged for a clean set at least once a week; Including the use of private lockers to store your personal dive, kite-surf gear; Including complimentary airport transfer, upon request;
- Including use of airconditioning at night. Should you wish to use the airconditioning day & night, a surcharge of
- $10 per day will be applied for the entire duration of your stay;
- Including cleaning service with a minimum stay of 4 nights or longer in the guestrooms and 5 nights in the studios.
- For an exceptional and approved stay of less than 4 nights, a surcharge of $25 for cleaning costs will apply; Excluding breakfast. Please ask us for the breakfast specials we can offer you;
- Excluding Visitor Entry Tax, to be paid by each visitor of Bonaire upon arrival at Bonaire. Check the website tourismtax.bonairegov.com for more details and online payment options.
Reservations at Casa Mantana Bonaire
- Casa Mantana Bonaire is an adult-only guesthouse and bookings can only be made for guests of 21 years and older;
- Reservations can be made directly on our website via an external link to the system of Freetobook. Please double check the automated email confirmation you will receive after your reservation for any errors. Let us know if adjustments are required.
- We will send you a personal email to confirm receipt of your booking within 24 hours, together with an invoice for the deposit payment.
- The amount listed on the invoice will be the confirmed deposit amount; Your booking is confirmed as soon as the deposit has been paid;
- Confirmed reservations made more than 30 days prior to arrival will require a 20% non-refundable deposit, unless agreed otherwise. Balance payment is due 30 days prior to arrival.
- Confirmed reservations within 30 days prior to arrival will require a 100% non-refundable deposit; Payments are to be made to our B-Home BV bank account on Bonaire. Any (international) transaction fees are at the booker’s own account;
- Payments made by credit / debit card by Visa and/or Mastercard, subject to a 5% supplemental bank fee on top of the invoice value.
- We do not accept any other credit cards other than Visa & Mastercard.
- Reservations made via any other channel than directly on our website can result in different payment terms & conditions than stated above.
- Should you need to cancel more than 30 days prior to arrival, the 20% deposit payment will count as your cancellation fees and cannot be restituted, unless agreed otherwise.
- Should you need to cancel within 30 days prior to arrival, a 100% cancellation fee will apply;
- Should there be a no- show or you would have to shorten your confirmed stay, a 100% fee will be applicable for any no-show nights;
- Reservations made via any other channel than directly on our website can result in different cancellation terms & conditions than stated above.
Check-in & check-out
- Check-in is possible between 15:00 – 23:00 / 3pm - 11pm, please do inform us upfront of your expected arrival details;
- Check-out is requested prior to 11:00am;
- Late check-out can be requested and is a complimentary service subject to availability;
- At your check-in we could request for a $200 cash deposit, to be returned after the room inspection upon check-out.
Use of Wi-Fi
- These terms & conditions apply to anyone using the Casa Mantana Bonaire guest internet access to access the world wide web.
- Casa Mantana Bonaire will provide complimentary internet access to her guests, solely intended for personal and not for business related use.
- Casa Mantana Bonaire is entitled to block access to the internet.
- The use of the WiFi guest network is based on a fair use policy. This means that there is no fixed limit on the amount of data that can be sent and received.
- Casa Mantana Bonaire is not responsible for any claims that arise from the user's activities. The user is obliged to adhere to the letter of the copyright law.
- You may not upload anything to the internet that you are not sure that you do not own the copyright.
- Casa Mantana Bonaire takes no responsibility for the information placed by the user on a server or internet. A user is entirely responsible for the information that is placed on the server / the internet. The content and purpose of the text and images may in no case be pornographic, discriminatory or otherwise offensive, or in other words, improper. The user is strictly prohibited from venting inflammatory messages through the network, inciting violence, engaging in criminal activities and / or other malicious practices. Upon discovery of this, a declaration will be made and appropriate measures will be taken in this regard.
- Casa Mantana Bonaire is depending on the speed for the internet offered by the local internet supplier and cannot be held responsible for any slow internet connection.
- The user declares that he will never hold Casa Mantana Bonaire responsible for any failure of the internet, network and / or loss of data or loss of income due to technical or other malfunctions. Casa Mantana Bonaire is not liable for damage, in the broadest sense, of the user. In particular, Casa Mantana Bonaire is not liable for damage in connection with or as a result of: interruptions in or blocking access to the system or the internet at Casa Mantana Bonaire or third parties, a lack of security of the customer information stored on the systems, actions of other customers or internet users, changes in log-in procedure, account and e-mail address.
- The user who acts contrary to his or her obligations under these general terms and conditions, or code of conduct, is liable for all damage ensuing there from for Casa Mantana Bonaire.
Other applicable terms & conditions
- Only paying guests for Casa Mantana Bonaire will have access to the property. Access for non-guests can be accepted by owner’s discretion;
- At Casa Mantana Bonaire there will be several security facilities in place, like safety boxes in the guestrooms as well as security cameras outside the premises. Despite these carefully taken precautions, the owners of Casa Mantana Bonaire cannot be held accountable and/or responsible for theft, lost or damage to the guest’s personal items;
- We will do our utmost to minimize any noise, construction or maintenance to the minimum and only during the daytime hours of 09:00am - 5:00pm, however unexpected situations might request otherwise.
- Although Bonaire is pretty up to speed with the modern society, it is still an island, hence interruptions can exist on any technical installations, equipment or facilities provided by the utility company , for which we, as owners of Casa Mantana Bonaire, cannot be held reliable; We will do our utmost to limit any inconveniences to the absolute minimum.
- Any damage, loss or theft to the property or items owned by Casa Mantana Bonaire, caused by you as a guest will result is keeping you reliable for any costs involved (for instance starting by the deduction of the cash deposit); In case of incorrect use, leaving a huge mess or very dirty items in any of the guestrooms, veranda’s or common areas can results in additional (cleaning or restoration) costs for you as a guest;
- Casa Mantana Bonaire uses an external linked booking system, called Freetobook. Errors in rates in
- this system compared to information on our website can happen and will be adjusted accordingly. Casa Mantana Bonaire reserves the right to change the terms and conditions without prior notice. Check these conditions periodically for changes.
- When confirming your reservation directly via our you will agree with Casa Mantana Bonaire outlined Terms & Conditions .
Please don't hesitate to contact us should you have any specific questions about the above mentioned T&Cs